Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blog: Are you a Super Hero?

Taysia007 from SoulCast.com wrote a cool blog about super heroes.
http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/88932/Are-you-a-Super-Hero%3F

"If you ever read comic books or played Role-Playing Games (RPG's) then you've probably thought about what type of Super Hero you wanted to be. Movies today are bringing back these classic icons from the past and creating whole new generations of people who are falling in love with them. For those of us who grew up comic book fans or such we are able to renew our childhood fantasies. I know I always wanted to be Jean Grey. I'm a fan for the mental powers-thing! So, tell me what Super Hero did you want to be (or still want to be)!"

I have always wondered about what type of superhero or super villain I would be. Of course I would be a good guy because that's just the way I am. I have to have flying because it's just the ultimate way to get around the city. In addition to flying, having super strength would be awesome. You can punch other villains and knock them out cold and you could pick up a car and then throw it. Now that's cool.

People who never read comic books still know the famous superheroes of today because of The Movies! Superhero movies that are coming out in todays world are so much better than they were in the past. It has a lot to do with the directors of todays time and the computer generated images. (CGI) If you watched Spider-man, you can see how the swinging was all CGI and Sam Raimi did a wonderful job. Superheroes will always be apart of the media and will be here for a few more years.

No comments: